Friday, March 02, 2007

We are having great luck! (Knock on wood)

The first place that I mentioned on the last blog turned out to be great! The location is not the best, but it certainly isn't bad - just compared to our current place that is just blocks from downtown. But it was beautiful! The kitchen was all brand new - great hardwood, new fixtures in the bathroom and kitchen. Very nice. Not huge, but big enough. And the balcony faces south, away from downtown, not a great view into the back alley- except that there are huge pine trees blocking the crappy view! So it is very private and great. See the details here.

The other place, The Mansion, we see tomorrow at 1:00pm. Still a huge contender as the location is superior.

In all of the calls I have made over the last few days I have made many appointments to view. At the last minute last night we saw that I had made another viewing. I knew nothing about it off the top of my head, and no time to look it up. So we went in blind (not an easy thing for me.) It was also great! The two are so different. The pros and cons list is so close and back and forth. If we could put them together they would be the ultimate place. See those details ... oh wait... I just clicked over to the listing so I could link it an it now says rented - I guess he didn't choose us! Oh well, that is the market here. But is was a surprise entry. I guess we are back to two.

The link to The Mansion

No comments: