Today was great. 30 degrees and sunny. We spent the day on a raft on the Bow River. And the best part is that I didn't even get sun burned. A little pink, yes. But that is the best possible outcome.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like the day was great for rafting! Our day started out sunny but somewhere along the way the wind started to blow and the sun disappeared... such is Sask weather.
3 comments:
Looks like the day was great for rafting! Our day started out sunny but somewhere along the way the wind started to blow and the sun disappeared... such is Sask weather.
Wow what a great day, and I didn't get too burnt! My pics are posted on Facebook so go have a look.
- Tyler
I take back my previous comment about moving back to Regina. That rafting just looks like too much fun!!
Post a Comment