The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth - they say.
Yesterday was the sneak peak. I was lucky enough to be one of the 100s of thousands of people to receive free passes to sneak peak evening. So after Logan's 10 hour + shift I made him take me. The best part was that Jann Arden was playing. I think she is great.
When we arrived we called Jason who was working security - just to see if we could meet up to chat. It turned out that he was stationed at he Free Coke Stage that Jann Arden was performing at. He advised us to go to the stage left gate. He let us into a sealed off section right off the stage left side. We got seats and a great view. Far better than standing at the back of the huge crowd where I may not be able to see and stand all the time!
As I sit here now I can hear the nightly fireworks ring out and the deep bass - boom boom boom of some performance. Stampede should be interesting. We are in spitting distance to the grounds. The horn honking and hooting and hollering may get old soon.
1 comment:
Thanks for the phone call and a brief sound-bite of Jann ... it was great! Very jealous that you got to go see her ...
Post a Comment