Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kendra's Stagette

I'm in Regina. Here for Kendra's Wedding.

I have some pictures I would like to post but am unable to at this time. Some pictures I took and don't remember doing so. I think that means we had a good time.

It was a very elegant cocktail party. We were dressed up in cocktail dresses at one of the other bridesmaids houses. We drank martinis, played games and chatted.
There was a great "newly wed" game - where the groom previously answered questions and Kendra has to match them. Only the twist was that the hostess had previously recorded that answers and it was hilarious! Definitely an idea to hold onto. (Also Family Feud Wedding Edition and Dirty Drink Name Game)

We ended up at La Bodega. My memory tells me we were there for a very short period of time. We were actually there for a couple of hours. This is where it gets a little foggy for me.

I was a big mess the next day - but was not the worst. We had a bridal party meeting at noon at Kendra's to go over the week ahead of us. I was the worst of the people that showed up - but one didn't make it.

Photos to follow.

No comments: