Tuesday, July 12, 2011

27 Weeks :: July 11

27 Weeks 5 Days

150 lbs

Waist: 36 1/2"

Belly : 38 1/2"
I have certainly seen a jump in belly size these past two weeks. I missed taking measurements in week 26, but from week 25 I'm up 2 1/2" in the waist and 2" at the belly button.

And she is certainly making her presence known. Our week in Regina she was pretty low key, just wiggling about. But since we have been home - wow - huge movements and big kicks.

I have nearly completed my registry today. A few more items I know need to get on there, but I haven't decided on them yet. Next task is to figure out what we are going to do with the baby's room. I need to find inspiration. Maybe a trip to Fabricland... I'm sure Logan will be impressed.





No comments: