I hope that everyone had the happiest of Christmases. We certainly had a good time. It was the first Christmas I spent away from my own family so it was a little sad. But we had a good time here in our little one bedroom Christmas Wonderland. If I knew where the camera was in this mess of a place I would post some pictures. But there are gifts and decorations and candies of all varieties in different vessels strewn about making the search near impossible. I hope that Logan took it with him to Regina. My hubby joined the convoy and drove home today with his parents and Andrea. (Let's try this again, they have all asked for their names to come up in the blog: Janet Kotlar, Lorne Kotlar, Andrea Kotlar.)
We had a fantastic time! I hope you all did too! I can't wait to hear all of your tales of Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment