There is a paper here very similar to the Prairie Dog back home called the Fast Forward (which has a much wider distribution). They had a very pleasant review of our little ditty. I will search for it and add the link once I find it. It was very positive about the story telling and all around a good review. The link to the review is Fast Forward Review
The show is going well. Now that we are opened and we don't have to rehearse before or after shows I have a little time. I even got a chance to ice the sugar cookies I made the other day. But I made way to much icing (not really my fault, the food colouring exploded as I tried to open it and instead of adding a few drop of blue to deepen the hot pink into something closer to red I got screaming purple. Who needs purple icing for Christmas cookies.)
My brother Matt is in town this weekend. He turned 18 on the 21st. He is here to celebrate at the legal drinking age. We went to the pub Limerick's last night. I'm not sure where tonight. But I have two shows, so I will have to catch up.
No comments:
Post a Comment