Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


Who says red wine and pizza don't go together?


Logan and I both worked until 5 today - and then there is the drive home. Did I complain about that yet? I hate rush hour. Since we have moved here I have either walked to work - or when I was working at Westjet - was going the opposite direction of rush hour the whole way. Well, by time we make it home it is 6:00. And I had forgotten to take out the steaks we were planning on having for supper. So Logan wanted pizza. So pizza it is. Panago pizza and red wine. We were also planning on having a little fondue with the chocolate and fruit we have in the house. With both of us working early mornings it is hard to say if we will be awake enough to feel hungry for dessert before we go to bed.


Hope you all told your Valentine's you loved them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES (BELATED) TO THE BOTH OF YOU .... see you on the weekend.

Unknown said...

Happy V-day! I think pizza and wine sounds like a smashing combo, especially since my "romantic" day was spent on a 12 hour bus ride behind a family of 5 that decided to only buy 4 seats (mmm... comfy!)... and then didn´t seem to notice (for the 3 final hours of the trip) that their screaming toddler desperately needed to be changed.