Well, we are one week from our move. And the one thing that I have learned is that packing everything you have into boxes is no fun at all.
We spent all day yesterday packing. I think that we did a good job as the place is really starting to look cleaned out. But there is still so much that you use every day. I guess it just has to sit there until Thursday or Friday when we can pack up the pots and clothes and stuff.
My next thought goes to cleaning. We got a huge list of things to do. I knew that we would have to clean the place - but vacuum the back of the fridge? I suppose it is not that bad really, it is just a daunting task. Something that is hanging over our heads for next weekend. To smoosh the happiness of our cool new place.
And we are loosing helpers. We had lined up friends Jen, her boyfriend Chris, Jason and Craig, and Logan, Stef and I. Well both Jen and Chris work. We will make due. We have the huge 15 seater extended cab van from Quest Theatre and Uncle Bryce is lending us his pick up truck and trailer. So as soon as we load all the stuff out of this place and down four flights of stairs it shouldn't be that bad. I think that 5 of us can handle that.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are getting there on the packing ... remember you have family there ... give them a call!!!!!
Post a Comment