Monday, May 07, 2007

What's in a name?

For a long time now I have been talking and thinking about trying my hand at wedding videography. After the mess our guy made of our wedding I thought that anyone can do better, especially me. I really enjoy video editing. I have been doing so for years. Way before computer editing softwear I would have two VCRs hooked up together with the video camera and create videos for different events. I have finally put a deadline before myself. I want to have myself ready for the next batch of Bridal Shows in January.

Step 1 is a name. I need a catchy, great name. I like simple. I don't like anything like The Wedding Shooter. Examples of names I like, Red Leaf Studios, our wedding photographer. It is simple and clean and leads itself to a logo. I like Day One, a videography company in the city. It links to weddings and it being the first day of the rest of your life etc.

Before you read my ideas think. Don't read ahead. I don't want to influence your thoughts.

The first thing that came to my mind was Slogan. A name that they ole Do It With Class kids used to call us - Stacey & Logan. But that name doesn't go anywhere. Logan came up with Glass Imagery. It is winning so far. I like it. Ties to my old name and a nice sound.

Tell me what you think. All ideas are great ideas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glass Imagery ... very nice.

Here are a couple that popped into my mind: Forever Video; Captured Memories; Digital Memories, or my favorite - Timeless Image

Stefanie said...

Wow you guys are good...I like them all but I think I like Glass Imagery the best!
Miss you guys lots!