Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ahh...Dry Weather / Dry Skin

I have eczema. Yet another great trait I picked up from my dad (along with bad eyes, and bad teeth). Every winter my skin gets red and itchy on my upper arms, upper leg and cheeks when it gets really bad. When I was young I went to the dermatologist to solve the problem. He/she (I can't remember) told me about

Buff Puff SinglesThey seemed to do the trick through most of high school. It wasn't until Gr. 12 when they stopped selling it in Canada that things started to get worse.


Now every winter I look forward to an itch that can only be satisfied but rolling around on the carpet - much like Baloo the bear from Jungle Book on a tree.
I saw an ad on TV not to long ago for Spectro Eczema relief. So I bought it today. We shall see how it goes.

No comments: