My new appliances have been delivered. I love them.
We decided on white, Kitchenaid.
The dishwasher
Stainless steel interior, nylon racks and all sorts of bells and whistles.
Self-cleaning, convection over with smooth ceramic cook top. My favorite part is the conversion for the convection oven. It converts the temperature and the time to reflect the speed at which convection ovens cook. It also has a third element at the convection fan, hidden bake element and three racks.
22.5 cu ft bottom mount drawer freezer.
3 comments:
I think we got the almost identical appliances. Love the convection oven and bottom freezer. Hope you enjoy yours!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. :)
I am drooling over here! Our kitchen is literally falling apart at the seams these days: the dishwasher is busted and I have to put the drain hose in a huge-ass bucket to let the dirty water pour out and the bottom of our kitchen sink just gave out.
Hope you enjoy your new toys (while I rot in my 1970's mess). :)
They look lovely ... I am quite envious!
Post a Comment