Sunday, April 19, 2009

Since we have been home *update/correction

It has been a busy week.

Sunday was Easter. Happy Easter to everyone.

We hosted supper for Lindsay & Dan and Stef.
We used our new dishes and napkins.
I made a pineapple mustard glazed ham. Martha Stewart's recipe. It was delicious and I was very proud of it.
I also made scalloped potatoes, asparagus and carrot cake. Lindsay brought a salad.


We were also celebrating both Lindsday and Stef's birthday. We purchased a purse for each of them from Palm Desert.
Logan went back to work for 2 shifts. I wrapped up our taxes. We did a mystery shop of Joey Tomoates, I spent many hours on a wedding I am editing. The last two days we spent outside working in the yard. Logan is getting ready to move the shed across the yard so was digging about. I used a wire brush and scraped the whole deck down. My arms are killing me!!!!!! And then we stained it "Tugboat". I think it looks great.
***UPDATE: I had incorrectly stated that we were moving the deck. We are not moving the deck we are staining the deck. And I guess 10 hours scraping and then staining the deck made it hard to think of anything else. We are moving the shed. To the space beside the house. It is still up in the air what exactly we are going to do with the space.

3 comments:

Mom G said...

You'll need another holiday before you start work again ... we'll try not to work you too hard when you come to Regina!

Lisa said...

Why are you moving the deck again?

lisa Machnaik said...

It DOES say deck!!! Thankful I'm not losing my mind hehe!