We started the trip with a concert. Mom, Dad, Janet and I went to Sugarland. It was great fun. (Please ignore the double chin I am sporting).
Then the people on stage pulled out their glow sticks and performed some choreography in the dark - our cue. This is a shot of the audience with their glow sticks.
Friday we had a huge family dinner at my parents house. Always a great time. I love that my whole family gets together all the time. There doesn't need to be an occasion, just Sunday will do. I love it.
Saturday was low key. Lunch with both sets of parents. Logan took in a soccer game and then we both went out for dinner with Derek and Rory. And then off to Derek's new place for a house warming party. Josh bought a house and Derek and Jesse are living in the basement. It was a good time.
Sunday we had brunch at the Kotlar's with both sets of parents and then we hoped in the car for the long drive home.
They are always too quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment