We had more people in our house than ever before. There was plenty of food and plenty to drink. And many of us finished off the night with a fire in the backyard.
An example of the great food, cupcakes in the shape of grad caps.
First to the Grad Ceremony. There were limited tickets per person, so Grandma and Grandpa went in our place.
Then back to our house. The girls graciously thanked Logan and I for hosting (and all of the stuff through the years they were in school) with a croquet set and a great photo frame of many pictures. You see the frame here.
Mom and dad got Raveigh a cupcake taker. Her great cupcakes are seen above and on a number of other post on this blog.
Logan and I went in with Meagan to purchase tickets to "Evil Dead: The Musical" that I posted about a week ago.
Dad got Stef a Shot Glass Roulette Game.
Many people made the trek to our house for the celebration.
Raveigh's family from Ontario:
Raveigh's family from Ontario:
No comments:
Post a Comment