Over the past few days it has snowed. Not just light flurries that melt when they hit the ground, but there was a bit of accumulation. Logan had to brush the car off on the way to work. My poor garden. I covered the tomato plant and mint plant with buckets. But because they were calling for snow I thought that if I put a blanket over them it would just squish them. We will see how they survive.
Last weekend we hosted a big party for Stef and Raveigh's graduation. We had a great time. I would say it was the most people we have ever had in our house. The day was a bit cold. We had planned on being outside. There was a handful of brave souls that did sit outside.
Great food and great friends. We had a good time.
Logan was in a car accident recently. Nothing serious. While waiting at a light a chick started slowing down, thought the light changed and then accelerated right into Logan and Cris. She was driving a VW Golf and hit the bumper and then wedged herself under the car. She was going with enough force to push the car forward 6 feet. You can see the circle from the VW logo on the bumper. Insurance has let us know that she is fully responsible, no questions asked. We just need to get it fixed.
That was a bit disjointed. Ah well.
No comments:
Post a Comment