Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A quick trip home

Logan, Dan and I just returned from Regina. Logan and Dan (Lindsay's husband) went on a boys camping trip with Lorne, a boys trip.

I joined them for the ride, leaving them at Chaplan where Lorne drove them to Diefenbaker.

I continued on to Regina and had a quick visit with a number of different people! Usually when I head home we have limited time and spend one day with my family, one day with Logan`s family and then we drive home. This time I had the opportunity to visit with friends (as both sets of parents had visited us in Calgary recently).

Mom and Dad hosted dinner for Grandma, Grandpa, Janet and I. It was wonderfully delicious.
I also had lunch with Kendra, dinner with Lisa, lunch with Janet and drinks with the ole Do It With Class gang. I had a great couple of days. They always go by to fast.

No comments: