Monday, June 06, 2011

12 Week Ultrasound

We had our first ultra sound on March 17th. It was great to see our little jumping bean. Baby was wiggling all over the place - so much so that the technician had a difficult time getting a heart rate. It amazing to see that little baby.

I felt different that day. I had been so sick. I compared it to planning a wedding; sometimes you get so wrapped up in planning a wedding that you forget you are getting married. Seeing that little being moving reminded me that I am not just pregnant we are having a baby!

March 17 I was 11 Weeks 1 Day. This was a bit early to do the First Trimester Combined Screening - which was the purpose of the scan. So we had to reschedule for a few days hence.



March 25


12 Weeks 2 Days


Ultra sound #2


We had the very good fortune of having Stef's friend Andrea as our technician. She took us on a really great tour of the little baby. It was amazing clear. So exciting!




No comments: