Monday, June 06, 2011

19 Weeks :: May 12

19 Weeks 1 Day

134 lbs

Waist 31 1/4"

Belly 34 3/4"


I felt the baby move for the first time - for sure - May 5. People had been asking me if I had felt the baby moving and I could only answer "I'm sure I have". There had been lots going on in my stomach but I didn't know what I was supposed to feel.


One of my Baby Apps said that at this point baby was sensitive to light, that if you hold a flashlight to your belly baby will move away from the light. So we thought we'd give it a go. Logan grabbed his street issued flashlight and ran it across my belly - nothing. He ran it back, and as it reached my belly button I felt this little baby flip right over - no question about it. And then felt a huge karate kick. I jumped and was freaked right out. We won't be doing that again. But I felt the baby. Now I know what it feels like and feel her moving about all the time.



No comments: