Wednesday, December 13, 2006

HUGE NEWS!!!

I am sorry that I am telling so many important people in our lives this fantastic news over my blog. But we have been on the phone all day giving the news.

Logan has made it through selection
he has been hired by the Calgary Police
and begins training on January 8th!!!
We are so happy. This has been a year long process to apply. And Logan has been working toward this for so many years! Const. Kotlar very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Congratulations Logan! Great to see a guy on the streets of Calgary who will be on my side! I am now invicinble in Calgary just drop the name Const Kotlar. Looking forward to seeing you guys when I get back.

Anonymous said...

What awesome news! Congrats, Logan!!

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of Logan ... Congrats! Good luck with the next stage of your life.