Saturday, February 03, 2007

Homesick

I haven't been home since the last weekend of August. This is the longest I have been away from home - correct - Regina. Even when I went to England it wasn't this long. I see my sister about once a week, and my mom I went to Vegas with in Oct and she came to Calgary for the Dixie Chicks in Nov, and my brother came for his birthday in early Dec. But I haven't seen my dad in forever! Or my grandparents. Family is so important. I especially feel that this has been a long time because we all used to get together on Sunday. Sometimes both families in one day, Church and then brunch with the Glass family and then supper with the Beatty's. And everyone in the city would be there. It is what I have come to think of as Sunday. I haven't had a Sunday supper in I don't know how long. And we are having one tomorrow. Auntie Shelley is cooking and I only have a matinee with no evening show! Yeah family dinner. It will be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it has been a long time since you have been home to Regina ... we sure hope that the trip in a couple of weeks happens!