Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Nothing new

There doesn't seem to be anything new to report, but I haven't written in a while so I thought that I should. Today is the first day of the last week of The Retreat from Moscow. I have also started prep on my next show The Curse of Shri - a children's show with Quest Theatre. I am the stage manager on this one and am starting to feel nervous. All the work is on my shoulders, not just assigned to me by someone else. Oh well. I have spent many hours today (and right now during the show) typing out the script. I was given a copy that has rewrites in pencil all over it. I tried to scan it in, but if you have ever tried text recognition on a scanner you will know that if you type quickly it is just as fast to retype. But it is time consuming. Good thing it is short!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady,

Sorry, I´ve been catching up little by little, but haven´t been much for comments. I know that you´re going to do a fabulous job as the big kahoonah (spelling?) on this next show. It´s lots of pressure, I´m sure, but you´ve always been good under pressure. I´ve got faith!

Anyhow I love you lots and I think of you often,
Hugs, Kendra

Anonymous said...

You should teach your sister in the ways of 'keeping a blog'...
Jason

Anonymous said...

Hey, Stace! You are living the dream and doing a great job. :)
Also, those old photos? I did NOT need a reminder of how skinny I once was (and will never be again!) :)