Well, on Saturday night we had another run in with our Resident Manager. She has a little bit of a problem abusing the power she has been given. I may or may not have written about this before, but this is not the first time. She actually informed me that it was the 6th time she has told us to be quiet. Usually what happens is: we are in our apartment doing nothing terribly loud (eg, having a couple people over, watching a movie, climbing the stairs - or not, or even sitting at our kitchen table carving a pumpkin.) She came to the door and I answered knowing full well what was about to happen. We had a small argument where she would say something and I would repeat what she said with the accent on a different word. Dumb ***** "We all have to live here." Me "Yeah, we all have to live here." Needless to say the argument went no where. The last time this happened we called the manager of the building to let him know what was happening. This time she threatened me if I was to call him again, and then threatened me with a written warning.
So we got a written warning - and a fire under our butt to move. Can't live with a crazy lady with too much power living right under you.
So we have been searching for a new apartment and have 4 viewings lined up before the end of the weekend, one tonight. Wish us luck!
2 comments:
How ridiculous--when do you have to be out and do you need help moving?
I think the manager should move to a house if she would like to live in complete silence.
Post a Comment