Monday, May 28, 2007

New video whoas

As I mentioned in a previous blog, Logan's sister Lindsay was married on the long weekend. I now have a brother-in-law.
While at that wedding I had a number of jobs - most importantly was the job of stage manager. But I will not blog about that.
The other was self imposed. I took two video cameras and attempted to practice being a videographer. This is easier said than done when you have a million other things to be worried about. (I had some great help from Stef and Tyler!)
But now we are home and I am back to editing. You all remember those days of old when I would complain about the troubles I was having with my own wedding footage. Well let the complaining begin again.
My first complaint is about lighting. At the church it was pretty dark - except for the windows that are right behind the band and the readers - thus creating great silhouettes but no good shots. The second is about sound. Both camera angles are producing crap sound with muddled words or terrible hiss.
But I do still love doing it. Frustration and all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the video ... don't fret too much ... as usual everything you do turns out wonderful!

MOM K. said...

I'm sure it will be good, Stacey!! but I also heard the comment about the lighting from others who took pictures.