Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Great food and great times

On Friday Stef and Dad joined us in Calgary to move Stef back here for the new semester. We spent Saturday at her place moving the last bit of stuff around.

Saturday night Logan's parents rolled in and we had a large feast of teriyaki chicken, corn on the cob and a sweet potato, parsnip, carrot medley. We played some board games and had some drinks while Logan was at work.

Sunday we met up with Andrea and Linda as well as Auntie Shelley and Uncle Gord for breakfast.
After breakfast off to Ikea with Janet, Stef, Logan and Jason.
Monday we wanted to try another new restaurant with the Kotlars. We gambled on The Garlic Clove. It paid in dividends. The food was the best I have ever tasted! Everyone ordered something different and ate every bite! I had Wobbly chops, I have no idea why the name, but it was pork chops topped with a garlic paste and apple syrup and a roasted apple. Oh My was it good! Even Logan's pasta with a tomato sauce and chicken and shrimp was the best I have ever tasted! Wow. If you are coming to Calgary check it out.

No comments: