Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Name and Logo

I have been playing more seriously with the idea of my own little videography company. I guess I have decided on the name Glass Imagery from a post of long ago . This is my first mock up of a potential logo.
What do you think? This is just my art. I will talk to some other "creative" folks to get some opinions. And Logan has a few good ideas we will try. Let me know what you actually think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the design ... very creative. My only issue would be that to look at it you wouldn't know what you did? Would it be advantageous to put a wedding pic or something related?? Maybe in one of your squares put a picture

MOM K. said...

The name is perfect!! I do agree somewhat with your Mom about the logo . I like the artistic style but possibly a wedding pic in a couple of the shapes?

Anonymous said...

Hey Stace... I like the name very much... I agree that the picture could be more wedding-ish... even a nice bouquet? Something simple... :) xoxo