As you can see
I am so excited about the house that I can hardly contain myself. If it were me home alone in our new house for nearly two months I think that there would be a lot of running around and screaming. That thought was brought about by all of the noise you get with apartment living. Our building is fairly soundproof. But this morning it sounded like someone was hammering down hardwood floors. That and the stupid Canadian Geese that fly up from the river beside our building to the roof of the building next door. They make the worst, loudest noise in the morning and evening - right around the time you are in bed.
I also started my taxes today. As a contract worker though I have to make sure that I get all of the paperwork/T4's mailed to me. I am missing one T4 and the statement of union dues. AGH. Looks like I will be taking it home with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment