Monday, March 24, 2008

A full weekend at home

I have been back in Regina since Thursday and it has been non-stop until today. I had three days of prep at the theatre during the days of Friday, Saturday and Sunday. After each of those work days I was off to family dinners - mom's side, dad's side and then Lorne and Andrea.

Today, however, I have nothing to do. I brought my knitting and have been watching TV and knitting. I pulled out the ole piano books and played for a while. Now I am at the computer. I had planned on bringing some editing but left the laptop at home for Logan to have something to do while everything is packed.

But only a couple days until move day. I am very excited. Which could be affecting my restlessness today. If I were home there would be plenty to do.

No comments: