Today, like millions of other people, we did yard work.
Logan started working on the fence.
I planted a garden. I know it doesn't look like much because I don't have the a before picture. It was over grown with weeds and grass that I dug down to the clay to get at some of the roots.
I planted cucumber, peas, carrots and strawberries (shown below). I also wanted to start a little herb garden in the bay window above the sink in the kitchen. I started that and had enough seeds left over that I planted them in the garden too.
It was pretty fun. While we were working this morning (I had a matinee today and left Logan to work alone for most of the day) I stopped raking and looked at Logan digging his hole and said "Is this what you imagined". "Pretty much."
1 comment:
It looks really good you guys. I know what that garden looked like before, Stacey!! Fence post look very straight. Great job!!!
Post a Comment