Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Unemployed Again

Today was my last day at the Home Depot. Yipee. That place was sucking the life out of me...and gave me the flu (currently) and bronchitis when I first started there, not to mention the other particulate I have inhaled. Oh I can only imagine what that place has done to my immune and respiratory systems.

I start at Theatre Calgary for Christmas Carol on Thursday!

Planning a big Halloween party for the 31st. Very excited. Have a spider theme for decorations and all of the food on the menu has creepy names. Should be fun.

And a cute picture to close. My boys napping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be at your party....sounds like soooo much fun. Great picture of the boys!! Doesn't look like they stirred.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for leaving the Depot! And I just love your puppy so much. We want to get Steve's mom a new dog and I think one like yours would be perfect.

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Wish I was going to your party too! I'm the ONLY PERSON dressed up in my office today. So lame.