On the 15th we hosted our 2nd annual Christmas exchange. It was also the warm up to Christmas as we hosted 12 people for dinner.



And I walked away with a gift that we put in. A fun geometric, wall mounted candle holder. It was a coveted item as it was stolen three times. It stayed here and is now hung in our newly renovated bathroom.

Jason, (Charlie), Stef, Craig
Tyler, Jen, Logan
Jason, Megan, Jonathan
Raveigh
Cris
And myself
We did pot luck, I supplied the roast and everyone else brought the fixings. The food was delicious, the mood was festive and Charlie wore his Santa Hat.
We had a gift auction that was very tame this time around. Logan, the game hater, picked the only game in the pile.
And I walked away with a gift that we put in. A fun geometric, wall mounted candle holder. It was a coveted item as it was stolen three times. It stayed here and is now hung in our newly renovated bathroom.
One of the gifts (the other that we put in) was Twister. We had a rousing game.
No comments:
Post a Comment