
Then you may remember the updates we did when we first moved in. Mostly new paint.
Before
We pulled everything apart (at what seems like the same time - note the toilet in the kitchen from the bathroom flooring). We reinstalled the toilet and sink and then started on the floor one Monday.
I thought for a long time that we would tile. We brought home samples of Dura-Ceramic and I asked your opinion on what looked the best. We brought home samples of other tile as well. But I think I put off the decision because I really didn't want tile. It's cold and hard and the tile we had in the last apartment was terrible. It has left a bad taste in my mouth. It was always dirty and stained terribly. So we decided on hard wood. I couldn't be happier with it. It is an engineered wood, so it should work well in the kitchen. It is designed to stand up to water better than solid wood and is treated with a polymer top coat to protect from scratches.
The first row.
2 comments:
WOW!!!!! Your house looks beautiful!! I thought it was nice before, but holy cow! I know it was a TON of work, but it was sure worth it! I love it!! all of it!!!
The kitchen is great - the dark color is very rich looking and the colors all look nice together
Post a Comment