I have been throwing around the idea of getting out of theatre. For more reasons than I care to go into right now. But it is Murphy's law that as soon as you decide something is bad/over/done that it becomes good.
I have had a very stress free, enjoyable time. We have had many social events. Between shows on Fridays we hang out and have a drink, just shooting the shit. (and have dinner, we have five and a half hours between shows!). On Wednesday we had a fondue party in the green room. Tomorrow we are going to Banff (because the actors are from Toronto and have never been). Everything about the show has been delightful. Including the show itself. They sing, the ladies love it, they laugh, we laugh.
Did I also mention I have a bit of a crush on Frank Sinatra. I have finished one biography and am looking for the next at the library as we speak. He lead a very fascinating life. He dressed well, drank well, spoke well and lived well.
1 comment:
Life likes to throw many highs and lows ... that is what makes life so interesting or challenging!
Post a Comment