Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A great week off

It isn't really a week off so much as unemployment, but who really cares about the details.

Logan and I went to Golf Town to try out clubs for Logan's birthday. I don't know a thing about golf clubs. But I now know that there are steel and graphite clubs and the difference between them. I know what a hybrid club is. I know what an approach club is, that it is between a pitching wedge and a sand wedge and is 56 degrees. He picked out the set of irons that he likes (Taylormade R7 Combo, Steele).

Monday Sef and I drove down to Chinook to meet one of her friends and wander about the mall. While we were out her friend ordered Cheese and Broccoli soup. We were inspired. We made an awesome soup. It started as Cheese and Broccoli but ended up having potatoes, carrots and asparagus in it as well. I was excellent. The biscuits that I made to go with them were not that great, tasted good but very flat.

Tuesday Stef and I made a "quick" trip to Golf Town to pick up the set that club that he had already picked out. I pointed to the set on the wall and he brought us a box. We did some other running around and then returned to Auntie Shelley's to show off our purchase and to keep them there. Jason pulled them out of the box and they were the wrong ones. We had to return and make the trade. What started as a quick trip took all day.

No comments: