Wednesday, February 25, 2009

While checking out the wrong clubs Jason was saying that there were many Flames tickets being dumped on Ebay for cheap. I had said that I had never gone so he should keep his eye on cheap ones.
He found some $95 tickets or $45. Stef, Logan, Jason and I all went to the game. It was great! Seats on the second bowl (as Stef described the first bowl is like First Class, the second bowl is like Coach and the third bowl is Economy). I was entertained by the show of it. The intelligent lights, the video show, the fire, the spectacle. It was great fun. I am really glad that we went. The game was good too. Well, the first period was pretty lame. We scored in the first 45 seconds, they scored at 3 min and then nothing. Both teams were very sloppy.

The first intermission had a Russian Bar Trio. It was a cool acrobatic event, a cross between balance beam and trampoline.

The second period was far better. 3 - 1 for the Flames.

The third period was a bit slow. Jason informs me that they were protecting their lead. I think they were just skating around.

It was all very exciting. In the last minute Colorado pulled their goalie and we were able to grab another point. It was all very exciting.

On a side note, Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott and Liam their son were all at the game. After the game were were waiting around to avoid some of the rush. We saw Tyler (our security friend) rush by us quickly, all business on his face. It turned out that he was going to escort Tori and family out of the building. Some serious business.

No comments: