Thank you all for your concern. Some very nice comments, emails and text messages. I appreciate knowing that there are people that care.
Yesterday was a better day. We still had rehearsal in the afternoon, and it was just as bad as always. In the evening was Opening Night.
The show went well. The show was a bit "under pressure". But the audience LOVED it.
Auntie Linda and Uncle Bob came to the show. So did Matt and his date. We had a chance to chat a bit after the show. Being a week night they all left rather quickly.
I joined the rest of the company at the reception. I chatted with a number of people I haven't seen in years, and others that I have seen everyday but are leaving now that we are open.
I had a couple of beers and really started to enjoy myself. I was enjoying myself enough that I let the boys convince me to go to the after party with them.
We went to The Lamplighter. (The two girls in our show know the band that was playing.) As soon as I walked in there were shots lined up. Tequila. We had a couple. I had a great time. They all agreed that it was about time I let off a little steam. We danced, drank and apparently I had a smile on my face the entire time.
3 comments:
Sooooo good to hear!!! Glad things have taken a turn for the better!!
Glad to hear that things have improved ... keep on smiling!
Very glad to hear it!! Tequila makes everything better. :)
Post a Comment