Sunday, May 28, 2006

Do blondes have more fun?

So I went to the hair salon yesterday. For the past few years I have gotten blonde highlights to my dirty blonde/ashy/mousy brown hair. But it has been a year since I have gotten the last highlight done and it is WAY grown out! So I went in and asked her to get rid of them. It is the first time I have ever gotten my whole head coloured. We picked a colour that we both thought was close - but golden - not as ashy as my hair could be.

You tell me if this looks like my natural colour.

A little dark. But it is different and fun. So we will give it a whirl. Especially since there are no major events where I have to be seen and photographed.

So I have been a blonde all my life. And now I have really dark brown/red hair. I guess we will see if blondes do have more fun.














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hair colour is nice !!! Now you can find out what it is like to be a "red" head!

Anonymous said...

I think you look hot! I too am thinking about changing up the blonde (after I've had the baby and lost the 9700 pounds of weight) and going for a reinvention! Way to be brave, Stace. :)

Anonymous said...

I like it Stacey -- very flattering! I bet it looks good with your skintone too.

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie, you do have Kotlar family pictures coming up!!!!!!! I'm sure your hair will be fine--probably a little lighter by then.Mom K