Wednesday, May 31, 2006

WestJet, WestJet, Ra Ra Ra...

Well, I have a job. It has been a while. But I am now a "WestJetter". I started with them on Monday and it was the best brain washing seminar I have ever been too. They sure believe that they are the best and do a really good job of convincing anyone in earshot of the same!

Monday was all about learning about the company and getting excited about it and for it.

Tuesday was an intense day of learning a new computer program.

Today we had our first test. (I got 100%).

There is tons to learn - I guess that is why training is three weeks long!
I feel like I am back in school. And not University, but high school. We are playing silly ice breaker games, memorizing pages after pages of details - and the teacher is giving us all of the answers. But I certainly don't miss the homework or cramming or teachers taking ten years to get the whole class on the same page.

I have a "mid term" exam tomorrow - however we are allowed to bring in a double sized 81/2" x 11" piece of paper with anything on it as a cheat sheet. This should be a piece of cake!

No comments: