Hi Stacey,I tryed to put anote on your blog last week.but your Mum & I just checked and I did,nt succed so try again.Will be interesting to see you and new hair color.See spelling wrong thats a Grandma for you .Love Grandma B.
Hey You, I love this blogging thing!! Being able to talk to each other and post messages is fun! I love the new hair colour and Amada you are right we do look more a like now! Miss you and I cannot wait to see you guys this weekend! Love Stef
6 comments:
Now that I can see your face the hair color is quite dark but looks good!
I dig it, Stacey! You can really see the sisterly resemblance between you and Steph now that you're both dark-haired.
Hi Stacey,I tryed to put anote on your blog last week.but your Mum & I just checked and I did,nt succed so try again.Will be interesting to see you and new hair color.See spelling wrong thats a Grandma for you .Love Grandma B.
Very cute Stace!!!
Hey You,
I love this blogging thing!! Being able to talk to each other and post messages is fun! I love the new hair colour and Amada you are right we do look more a like now! Miss you and I cannot wait to see you guys this weekend!
Love Stef
I've never seen you with you hair that dark, it looks awesome!
Post a Comment