Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My first Blog


I have been inspired. I have been keeping up with my friend Amanda's Blog and am now hooked. I check it every time that I am on the computer and I feel like I am keeping up on her life.

Well, here we are, living 800 kms from our family and friends - why am I not doing this.

So, I have started my own blog.

My blog won't be as exciting as Amanda's and hearing the progress of her pregnancy (if you are interested in her blog there is a link on the right). But I think it will be fun. Our life in our little apartment and all of the crazy and not so crazy things that we are doing.

Here goes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great, Stace! I'll add you to my links and will look forward to the updates. :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea Stacey!!! What a good lookin' couple you two are--no bias , of course!!! Mom K.

Anonymous said...

I've definitely 'heard' of blogging, but was yet to be convinced of it's usefulness until now! I think I'm going to graduate from knitting dishcloths to this, more technological! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Stace, now I have both you and Amanda bookmarked... it's a lovely concept! I can't wait for you to visit... don't forget!

bedroomprince said...

Hey Stacey:
I have a blog as well. An anonymous blog. I am here in Europe right now, which you can check out, on my blog.

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea ... only I am hoping I don't have to go to your blog to hear from you... Mom G

Anonymous said...

This is the coolest thing ever! Great Idea. I love that I cam come on here wheneve I want and see your latest thoughts!! I miss you guys and I cannot believe that I am moving to Calgary in the fall!! Yay so exciting but so scary too!
Miss you love you,
Your favourite sister,
Stef