Thursday, August 10, 2006

Broken record

If you have watched the news at all today, or for that matter any TV channel, you will know that another terrorist / plane plot was discovered before anything actually happened. This caused a chain reaction throughout the world as the various Transportation Boards created bans etc. So today, 8 1/2 hours of "and just so you are aware Transport Canada has put into place a ban on all liquids, gels and creams. That means...... And we are asking you to arrive at the airport 2 hours prior to the fight to get through security - as we are expecting long lines." That is all I did today. There were three times that my screen saver turned on because I hadn't touched the computer for so long. But the lines were jammed. People were calling all day! I do not look forward to another day of it tomorrow!

No comments: