Friday, August 11, 2006

The countdown is on

I have a new deadline for my wedding video. We have a family reunion on the 26th ish of Aug. That is my new deadline to finish the beast. I think I can do it! At least, I hope I can. I really don't like missing deadlines - especially ones I have set for myself. No time to blog - I have work to do.
Stag/Stagette - check
Getting Ready - check
Ceremony - check
Dinner - check

All that leaves is a bit of stuff between the ceremony and dinner, and the dance. But our videographer buggered off for a couple hours during the dance, so I have about 5 min of video. This is do able.

(ps - Day 2 as a broken record was way worse than Day 1. Day 1 was more of a shock and awe effect "did that really almost happen again, we will do anything..." Today "does that ban mean me?" - Yes moron, it does!)

No comments: