On Thursday, before we left for Regina, I finished (for the most part) my wedding video. I had a couple of things that I wanted to add to my video, but had finished the video that other people would want to see. However, I finished on Thursday and was to leave for Regina straight from work on Friday. So I decided to take my external hard drive (thank you for the Birthday present Logan). Take it to Regina, I would have the finished video there, and burn the DVD from our home computer. It took longer than I thought, and spent at least an hour at home creating the DVD and set it to burn. 3 hours later I received the message "Can't complete final command. DVD error" and it spit the DVD out. I tried again and go the same result.
All that work to meet my deadline, and it didn't matter cause I couldn't leave a burnt copy for anyone. I really don't care though, I am proud of it, and DVD's are cheap. I will be sending a copy to all who might care. If they never watch it, I don't need to know. So if you are on the list of people that might care, watch your mail boxes.
No comments:
Post a Comment