Thursday, October 26, 2006

Christmas Plans

So last year, I work A Christmas Carol with Theatre Calgary. They have a matinee on Christmas eve - so you work till supper. That does not leave alot of time to get home for the fun. So last year my family came to Calgary so we could all celebrate together. It is very difficult to expect your family to do this two years in a row. This year the situation is even tighter. Yes, I am doing Christmas Carol again, but this time I start the next show on Boxing day (if I'm lucky the next day). So we couldn't even drive to Regina Christmas Eve and then be there after. Nope. So I pitched the idea of the Kotlar's coming to Calgary. It will be a little different as we (and our one bedroom apartment) and the only family they have here. But with the help of a hotel room or two - I am hosting! Should be interesting. Work till 5 and then HOLIDAY. But I am excited to give it a go. See what happens.

No comments: