Day Three
We started the day with a trip out to Primm, NV. Why Primm you ask? Well, there certainly isn't much there, two casinos (both owned by MGM) and one VERY LARGE OUTLET MALL!
We did alot of shopping. Spent many hours and many dollars on things for ourselves, for others and for Christmas presents.
It was great.
It was great.When we arrived back in Vegas we headed back onto the strip (after delivering our many bags back to to hotel room).
First, we headed to the Treasure Island across one of the walking bridges over the street.
From here we had a great view of the exploding volcano in front of The Mirage. 
From here we had a great view of the exploding volcano in front of The Mirage. 
Then onto Treasure Island (where I was ID'd every time I turned around. And one lady looked at mine then Stef's and said "Oh, your younger" to Stef). Anyway, Treasure Island has a show called "The Sirens of Treasure Island". The show was a pretty good spectacle with lights and explosions and sinking ships. But as for the performances - it was very Sask Express.
The whole thing was pre-recorded. Oh well, it was free entertainment. And we certainly got what we paid for. And actually a bit more, cause we did get free drinks from this casino.
The whole thing was pre-recorded. Oh well, it was free entertainment. And we certainly got what we paid for. And actually a bit more, cause we did get free drinks from this casino.
Then over to The Venetian for a walk around. It was very neat. We looked into gondola rides - they were sold out and $12 a person. Though I have to say it did have one of the best interiors as far as the atmosphere it was trying to create. Having been to Venice I thought they did a great job of recreating it. However, I think they were pumping a scent into the air they were circulating cause it smelt like laundry soap.
Then a long walk down the strip to our last major casino of interest, the Paris. It also was neat. With the legs of the Eiffel Tower right into the casino. I also found this place fun as this is where Stef and I got our drinking trophy. A very large Eiffel Tower filled with Daquirie and Margarita. You will be surprised when you see the pictures. We did some gambling - no one really won anything. And then back to our hotel to bed. That was a very big day.
No comments:
Post a Comment