Saturday, October 07, 2006

No more count down...Vegas is here!

We leave in a couple of hours for Vegas! Yay!
Cirque de Soleil tonight. And lots of fun!

And Logan had his polygraph exam on Thursday. And passed. Not that we didn't expect him to, but you have to be nervous about every step. And then on Wed is the psych exam. And then, really we are done. He has to have a physical but that won't be a problem. And the last little scary thing is the suprise home visit. But they give you warning and they come to talk to you, not investigate your house. Actually, the visit is for my sake. Which is really nice I think. They want to make sure that I am on board with this decision as it will greatly affect me too.

So that is my quick little update. Mom and Stef are on their way over here right now. I can hardly wait. Everyone cross your fingers that we get on the flight - we are flying standby.

No comments: