Wednesday, May 02, 2007
What kind of name is Facebook?
It seems every one is apart of facebook these days. There are always emails inviting me to be someone's friend. Logan is on and he has been in contact with people we haven't talked to in years that stumble across your name and say hey. As I stated previously stated I already have one internet vice - blog. But one of the guys in my last show pointed out (while trying to recruit me) that you can link your blog to it, have a larger viewing audience. That idea scares me a little too. I enjoy my limited audience. I can complain and the chances of the wrong people reading are small. But... I feel like I am missing out. My cousin Kim invited us to a party, well Logan was invited, through the facebook. I am growing weak. It may just be a matter of time now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Join us! Join us!" chanted the Facebook cult members, in unison.
You'll love it, Stace! It's only really addictive for the first week or so while you're finding all your old friends, then it becomes a managable hobby. :)
Post a Comment