Tuesday, April 17, 2007

5 questions

I am always looking for something interesting to Blog about that will interest people besides the parents. I found this at Amanda's Blog and wanted to play. So here are the five questions that she has asked me.

1. What is your favourite book of all time? Why?
Without a doubt Gone with the Wind. I have read it twice now (all 733 pages of it) and still can't get enough. During the last show I worked I was lent a copy of the sequel Scarlet and love it too.
I love it because it is so detailed. The characters are so well developed that you feel like you know them. I always feel like their life goes on when I put down the book so I had better hurry back so I don't miss anything. And when I can't get back, or have finished the book, wonder what they are doing now. Lame I know.

2. Would ever consider getting Lasik eye surgery? Or do lasers freak you out?
I would love to get Lasik eye surgery. I am totally freaked out about the thought of something holding my eye open, seeing the knife coming at me and then them lopping part of my eye off. (Actually, any sort of pain that I know is coming I would prefer to take with my eyes closed - like the dentist.) But when you compare the idea of the surgery with the thought of being able to see the alarm clock in the middle of the night without having to roll over and pick the stupid thing up and put it a couple cm from your face. It seems a pretty minor inconvenience to have lasers shot into your eyes.
We have actually heard that the Police have a really good health plan, especially for Laser eye surgery. Probably because your eyes have to be almost perfect to be on the force. So when the benefits kick in I may start looking around.

3. Do you and Logan have "a song?" What is it?
Yes, Logan and I have a song. You are so Beautiful. I can't remember how it became our song to be honest. But at many special and un-special moments that song has been played. While I was away in, well, anywhere, he has played it over the phone when I answer. Or back in Regina he would sneak in to my car and have it so it was the first thing I heard when I started it. And then we used it as our first dance at our wedding.

4. When's the last time you shaved your legs?
Great Question! I actually noticed today when it was nice enough to want to wear something other than pants that my leg were really dry. I thought a little exfoliation might be a good idea before a thick layer of lotion. That is right. I shaved my legs today not because the hair was disgustingly long but because my skin was dry. Before this afternoon... a while ago.

5. Why haven't you started a Facebook account? :)
I, like Amanda have been feeling the press to jump on the band wagon that everyone seems to be on. Logan got one and I have been living vicariously through his. But I have yet to take the plunge because I already spend too much time reading blogs of people I know and don't know that I hardly need another way to waste my time on the computer. Though, lately, I have been tempted. We will see how long I hold out.

Thank you for those Great questions Amanda.


Want to play? Here’s the scoop:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers, Stace. Thanks for playing. :)