House training has taken a few steps back. The last two days we have seen a few accidents. I shouldn't even call them accidents - he peed in the kitchen right in front of us twice. The second time Logan scared him good so hopefully he will be scared straight. Or at least think twice.
He has been sleeping in his kennel with no complaint.
A couple of firsts. Friday Jason and Auntie Shelley came over to visit. Jason and Logan were playing with Charlie and he discovered that he could run really fast. He found his wheels. Sunday night Logan and I were playing with him outside before bed. He was running from Logan to me, took a sharp turn, up the deck stairs, across the deck and leaped off the edge into the cedar bushes. To make matters worse it was dark outside and it took a bit for Logan to find him.
Today, while I was outside setting up the last pieces of our patio set he was walking calmly around the deck. All of a sudden he leaped off the front edge of the deck without a problem. He landed and then walked around the yard. I discouraged, but I have a feeling it will happen again.
And perhaps the biggest first happened moments ago. He barked. He was playing at the foot of the couch with a stuffed frog and a red ball. He was going between the two pushing them under the couch. I reached under and pulled out the wrong toy and he gave a playful bark. It was a little, quite high arf. It surprised him - and me. He instantly was trying to jump on me for comfort.
Right now he is sleeping beside the lap top with all four limbs on the number pad. What a cutey.
1 comment:
I bet you guys had a great laugh at him!!! What a character!!
Post a Comment