I think I have the appliances figured out.
The range was the decision maker. I was looking for convection that had a conversion system. That system should convert the temp and the time - not just take the temp down 25 degrees and leave you guessing. The Kitchenaid was the only brand that gave an updated time. So that made that decision.
YKERA205PW Range
The range was the decision maker. I was looking for convection that had a conversion system. That system should convert the temp and the time - not just take the temp down 25 degrees and leave you guessing. The Kitchenaid was the only brand that gave an updated time. So that made that decision.
YKERA205PW Range

My only complaint is the black glass has white on it. Some other brands have all black glass which I think looks much sleeker. But the look of the glass is less important than the conversion system.
The dishwasher is right beside the stove so I decided that we should stick with Kitchenaid so they match.

PDS22SISRSS Fridge

This image is in stainless steel and it will be white. This model is discontinued so I imagine that is why we are able to get a deal of a price with some additional features we were not planning on. There is an ice maker within the freezer and a water dispenser on the inside wall. I am also pleased that there are three pull out drawers in the freezer and plenty of great storage in the fridge.
With the prices we have been given (15% off if you buy three appliances) we should be able to purchase all three appliances and the flooring and only go over our budget by $200-$300.
1 comment:
Decision made ... appliances look great - should really spruce up the kitchen and it will all look fantastic when the flooring is down.
When will the tile laying take place?
Post a Comment